Tours and Tickets
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, a number of popular Washington, D.C. locations have temporarily closed down. Please see the list below, and feel free to contact our D.C. office at (202) 225-7761 with any questions or concerns.
- Arlington Cemetery: Public access has been suspended. Family pass holders may still access the cemetery for visitation from 8am-5pm, and funerals will continue as previously scheduled.
- Bureau of Engraving and Printing: All public tours are temporarily suspended.
- Capitol Tours and Visitors Center: All tours are cancelled through August 31st, and the Visitor’s Center is temporarily closed.
- FBI: Public tours are suspended until further notice.
- Ford’s Theatre: Public access is suspended until further notice.
- Holocaust Museum: Public access is suspended until further notice.
- Kennedy Center: All public performances and events are suspended through 2020.
- Library of Congress: Public access and tours are suspended until further notice.
- Mount Vernon: Closed until further notice.
- National Archives: Public access is temporarily suspended.
- Pentagon Building: Public tours are cancelled until future notice.
- Smithsonian Museums and the National Zoo: All access is temporarily closed, and events are canceled until further notice.
- State Department: Public tours are cancelled until further notice.
- Treasury Building: Public tours are cancelled until further notice.
- U.S. Botanic Garden: Closed to the public until further notice.
- U.S. Supreme Court: Public access and tours are suspended until further notice.
- Washington National Cathedral: Closed to the public until further notice.
- White House: Public tours are temporarily suspended.
All tickets are provided to constituents on a first-come, first-served basis. Due to the large number of visitors, please request them as early as possible in order to maximize your chances. For information on sightseeing and attractions, please visit the Washington, DC Tourism Information page.
White House Tickets
Obtaining a White House tour can be very difficult. It is very important to follow the below guidelines for your application to be considered.
- Tours must be requested at least three weeks in advance.
- Tours are only available Tuesday through Thursday 7:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. and Fridays and Saturdays 7:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
To submit a tour or ticket request, please complete the Tour Request form.